In an effort to keep our members updated on current events at MAPS, look here for the latest Front Page News.
- April 2015 – (Dates to be determined) – Photo outings at The Morton Arboretum – Lisle – Join MAPS for a photo outing at The Morton Arboretum to capture images of beautiful spring blooms on dates to be announced in April. To read further, please visit our Photo Outings Page.
- The 4th Annual MAPS Nature Photography Exhibit – May 2 – 3, 2015. All MAPS members are invited to exhibit their favorite nature images at the 4th Annual MAPS Nature Photography Exhibit in the Sycamore Room at the Arboretum on Saturday, May 2nd and Sunday, May 3rd. Submissions are now being accepted. For all the details, please visit the Exhibits page.
- “Wonders of Nature” – A MAPS Spring Exhibit at the Wasco Nursery and Garden Center in St. Charles– April 2 thru May 4, 2015. MAPS members will have the opportunity to exhibit their nature images at the Wasco Nursery and Garden Center from April 2 –May 4. Submissions will be accepted beginning Friday, Feb. 20th. For all the details, please visit the Exhibits page.
- April 13, 2015 Monthly Program – Join pro-photographer John Batdorff for an in-depth exploration of travel and street photography. To read more on this fun and dynamic presentation, please visit the Programs page.
- Planning a trip for 2015? Visit “Destinations” under “Images” from the menu above. Each entry includes not just beautiful images but information about the locale as well. Locations added in 2014 were the Palouse in Washington from Ron Basinger, three from Chuck Hunnicutt: Paris, France, and Sabino Canyon and Saguaro National Park in Arizona, and two from Tim O’Brien: Whistler, British Columbia and the wetlands of Kansas.
Remember to visit our Calendar page often for details on future events. And if you have any comments or feedback on the MAPS website, please feel free to email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org