In an effort to keep our members updated on current events at MAPS, look here for the latest Front Page News.
- Photo Outing – Naperville Trolley Tour to photograph holiday lights – Wednesday, Dec 3 – Join MAPS and board a trolley in Naperville for a one hour ride from 5:00-6:00 pm that will include 3-4 stops at beautifully decorated homes. At each home, we will stop, get out of the trolley and have a 15 minute shoot to capture the stunning holiday lights. After the trolley ride, those who wish to can stroll down the nearby Naperville Riverwalk for even more photographic opportunities. The trolley will hold 20 people, so the seats will go on a first-come basis to the first 20 registrants. The cost for this outing is $10.00. To read more and sign up visit our Photo Outings page.
- “Ringing the Bells of Nature” – A MAPS December Exhibit at the Woodridge Public Library in Woodridge – Dec. 1-30, 2014. MAPS members will have the opportunity to exhibit their images at the Woodridge Public Library from December 1-30. Submissions will be accepted beginning Monday, Nov. 3rd. For all the details please visit the Exhibits page.
- MAPS Holiday Party – December 8, 2014. Check your calendars and plan on attending this fun event! All members and their guests are invited to join in the festivities at this annual MAPS gathering. To read further please visit our Social Events page.
- Photographing “Illumination” at The Morton Arboretum – MAPS Illumination Project – We would like to invite all MAPS members to submit images taken of the “Illumination” exhibit. To read more please visit the Photo Outings page.
- The Thornhill Project: The Morton Arboretum has invited MAPS members to submit images taken on the grounds of The Morton Arboretum. They are interested in seasonal images of their trees and landscapes for display in the Arbor Room at the Thornhill Education Center. Thank you to all who have submitted images for the Thornhill Project. Please keep sending more images as this is an ongoing project. As fall fades and winter approaches, be sure to capture the seasonal changes as they unfold in the landscapes and trees of The Morton Arboretum. To read more please click here.
Remember to visit our Calendar page often for details on future events. And if you have any comments or feedback on the MAPS website, please feel free to email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org