Welcome to the Front Page News, the home page of MAPS. This is where we publish current events, and have links to other organizational information. Make sure you check back frequently!
Attention: The Morton Arboretum is closed to all visitors through the end of April!
Visit the Morton Arboretum’s website for additional information.
MAPS normally has tons of things going on each month, but due to the Coronavirus, all activities through the end of April have been cancelled or rescheduled. At this point in time, we do not know what the impact on May activities will be. Check back frequently for updates.
If you are using Internet Explorer, please take a look at our browser warning.
Member Websites links to a different portfolio each week. Check it out!
The Trolls are leaving!
- The trolls will be decamping from the Morton Arboretum sometime in June. Get out there and visit with them while you can!
MAPS Annual Nature Photography Exhibit (Rescheduled)
- We have rescheduled our 9th annual MAPS Nature Photography Exhibit. Our exhibit will now run June 19th to 21st in the Cudahy Room in the Research and Admin Building. Visit Exhibits for details and to download the prospectus.
- May 11, 2020 – Michael Jeffords and Susan Post
Upcoming Photo Outings
- May 9, 2020 – Lilacia Park, Lombard
The Lombard Park District’s Lilacia Park is an 8.5-acre horticultural showcase featuring 700 lilacs and 25,000 tulips! Tripods might be a problem if there are too many people showing up. Please be courteous to all visitors. Visit Photo Outings for details.
Upcoming Photo Workshops
- May 5, 2020 – Infrared Photography Equipment Selection
First of three workshops for those interested in infrared photography. More information will be published soon.
Planning a trip? Visit Destinations to view beautiful images and information about many locations our members have visited.
MAPS Membership – If you are looking for information about MAPS membership, visit our About page. This page also includes other administrative information you might be looking for.
If you have any comments or feedback on the MAPS website, please feel free to email us at: email@example.com.