MAPS members will be exhibiting their spring images in the MAPS Spring Photography Exhibit opening March 16th at Caribou Coffee in Downers Grove. Registration for this exhibit begins immediately. This exhibit will accommodate 25 spring images. Images will be accepted on a first-come basis.
To submit your image(s) for this exhibit, please:
Attach a small jpeg of your image in an email to Mary Mehl at firstname.lastname@example.org .
In the email include the following information:
- · Title of your piece
- · Total size of your piece from frame edge to frame edge (height x width, including frame)
- · Sale price of your image
- Please note:
- · Your image must show signs of spring or at least make one think about spring.
- · Your piece (total size, including frame) should not exceed 22” on the longest edge.
- · Your framing must be sturdy and in good condition.
- · Your name and image title should be taped to the back of each piece.
- · Your image can contain hand-of-man.
- · It can be an action or activity shot.
- · It can be landscape, close-up, macro – any scope.
- · It can be color or black and white, in any medium.
- · You must be able to drop off your art on the afternoon of March 15 at Caribou Coffee in Downers Grove (or make other arrangements by contacting Mary Mehl email@example.com) .
- · You must agree that neither MAPS, The Morton Arboretum nor Caribou Coffee will be responsible for the loss of artwork or any damage that might occur to the art pieces.
- Please do not confuse this exhibit with our 3rd annual MAPS Nature Photography Exhibit being held at The Morton Arboretum on May 3-4, 2014.
- If you have any questions please contact Mary Mehl at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Your MAPS Exhibits Team