This is a photograph of the Palace of Fine Arts Rotunda, Refelecting Pool, and Fountain. The Palace of Fine Arts is from the 1915 Panama-Pacific Exhibition. The original Palace of Fine Arts was not intended to remain after the exhibition. In 1965, the original Palace was completed demolished, with only the steel structure of the exhibit hall left standing. The Rotunda and South Promonade are all that remain from the original Palace. The Palace of Fine Arts is lite at night and would make a great picture.