MAPS is offering free workshops in an effort to expand our members’ educational opportunities. These workshops are presented by MAPS members who are generously donating their time and expertise. All MAPS members in good standing can sign up for any of these workshops.
- To make a suggestion on how we can improve this effort, please click here.
- You don’t need to be an expert to present at a workshop, just have a willingness to share some knowledge. If you are interested in doing so, please contact Bob Duke.
We make various handouts/notes from the workshops available to all MAPS members. Please click here.
Workshop Series: Lightroom
Tim Rex will be leading a five month series on Lightroom. We suggest that you consider attending the entire series if possible.
- May – Library – LR Layout, Catalog, Folder Structure, Importing, Collections, Keywords.
- June – Develop Tool Strip – Crop, Spot Removal, Red Eye, Graduated Filter, Radial Brush, Adjustment Brush.
- July – Develop Basic Panel – Virtual Copies, White Balance, Histogram, Black & White Points, Tone Adjustments, Presence Adjustments.
- August – Develop Module – Tone Curve, HSL, Split Toning, Detail, Lens Correction, Effects, Camera Calibration, Sync.
- September – Printing – Transform, Soft Proofing, Printing
When: Tuesday, May 16th at 6:30-9:00 pm
Where: Classroom B, Thornhill
To register for the May workshop click here.
Please contact Bob Duke (firstname.lastname@example.org) if there are questions or cancellations.