In an effort to keep our members updated on current events at MAPS, look here for the latest Front Page News.
- MAPS Fall Photography Show – Oct. 11-13 – Sterling Morton Library Get your fall images ready for our show in the library this October. Read the prospectus here.
- Monthly Meeting and Presentation – Monday October 14, 2019: Joe and Marie Rakoczy “Winter Up North”
- Photo outing: Starved Rock via motor coach, Oct 19, 2019 7 am – 4 pm
Fall color time at Starved Rock is one of Illinois’ most beautiful destinations. The park’s 18 canyons feature vertical walls of moss-covered stone formed by glacial meltwater that slice dramatically through tree-covered sandstone bluffs. For maps and more information visit: https://www.dnr.illinois.gov/Parks/Pages/StarvedRock.aspx
Transportation details, cost, and to sign up Click Here
- 2019 Capturing Nature Photography Exhibit – Sept. 14 to Oct. 12 @ Bloomingdale Park District Museum
This year’s fall exhibit will take place at the Bloomingdale Park District Museum. We are accepting up to 100 photographs. And we will be able to display a few over-sized photographs as well.Here is the prospectus: 2019 Capturing Nature Photography Exhibit Prospectus .
- MAPS Workshop – Tuesday, September 17th – Off-Camera Flash – Click here for more information.
Planning a trip? Visit the Destinations page. Each entry includes not just beautiful images but information about the locale as well. A recent addition to Destinations is Bonaire 2 (Carribean) by Hart Kannegiesser.
MAPS Membership – If you are looking for information about MAPS membership, visit our About Page.